Huawei GT3 42mm Smartwatch User Guide
HUAWEI GT3 42mm Smartwatch
Downloading Huawei Health
To download and install the Huawei Health app, scan the QR code on the right, or search for Huawei Health in AppGallery or other app stores.
Blasting Caps and Areas
Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas posted turn off “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to avoid interfering with blasting operations.
Petrol stations and explosive atmospheres
In locations with potentially explosive atmospheres, obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other radio equipment. Areas with potentially explosive atmospheres include fuelling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, areas where the air contains chemicals or particles, such as grain, dust, or metal powders.
Operation and safety
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- Ideal temperatures are -20°C to +45°C.
- Keep the device and the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place them on or in heating devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators. Do not disassemble, modify, throw, or squeeze it. Do not insert foreign objects into it, submerge it in liquids, or expose it to external force or pressure, as this may cause it to leak, overheat, catch fire, or even explode.
- The device has a built-in, non-removable battery, do not attempt to remove the battery, otherwise, the device may be damaged.
- When charging the device, make sure the power adapter is plugged into a socket near the device and is easily accessible.
- Please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine if the operation of your device may interfere with the operation of your medical device.
- Leather straps are not water-resistant. This product is not designed to be a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only. If you experience skin discomfort when wearing the device, take it off and consult a doctor. Wipe the charging port dry before charging.
Disposal and recycling information
The symbol on the product, battery, literature, or packaging means that the products and batteries should be taken to separate waste collection points designated by local authorities at the end of the lifespan. This will ensure that EEE waste is recycled and treated in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment. For more information, please contact your local authorities, retailer, or household waste disposal service or visit the website https://consumer.huawei.com/en/
EU regulatory conformance
Hereby, Huawei Device Co., Ltd. declares that this device MIL-B19 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity and most recent information about accessories & software are available at the following internet address: https://consumer.huawei.com/certification
UK regulatory conformance
Hereby, Huawei Device Co., Ltd. declares that this radio equipment is in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements in the UK. The full text of the declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://consumer.huawei.com/certification
RF exposure requirements
As recommended by international guidelines, the device is designed not to exceed the limits established by the European Commission for exposure to radio waves.
For the countries that adopt the SAR limit of 2.0 W/kg over 10 grams of tissue. The device complies with RF specifications when the device is worn on the wrist and at a distance of 1.0 cm from your face. When charging the device, ensure it is 20 cm away from your body. Highest reported SAR value: Head SAR: 0.05 W/kg; Limbs SAR: 0.38 W/kg
Frequency bands and power
Frequency bands in which the radio equipment operates: Some bands may not be available in all countries or all areas. Please contact the local carrier for more details.
Bluetooth: 13 dBm, Wi-Fi 2.4G: 20 dBm, NFC: 42dBμA/ m, Watch Wireless Charger: 100-119KHz: 42dBμA/m at 10 m, 119-135KHz: 66 descending 10 dB/dec above 119KHz at 10 m, 135-140KHz: 42dBμA/m at 10 m, 140-148.5KHz: 37.7dBμA/m at 10 m Please go to Settings > About > Regulatory information on the device to view the E-label screen.
ISED Canada compliance
RF exposure requirements
Important safety information regarding radio frequency (RF) radiation exposure:
The device complies with RF specifications when someone is standing on the device. Failure to observe this guideline may result in RF exposure exceeding limits.
Certification information (SAR)
This device is also designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada (ISED). The SAR limit adopted by Canada is 1.6W/kg averaged over 1 gram of tissue for use against the head and 4.0W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue for use on the wrist, and the highest SAR value reported to the ISED for this device type complies with this limit.
This device complies with CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B). This device complies with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Before using the device, review and download the latest Quick Start Guide at https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/