Candy CDI1012 Dishwasher Instruction Manual
Candy CDI1012 Dishwasher
- A “ON/OFF” button
- B Programme Description
- C “Programme” Buttons
- D “Half Load” option button
- E “Option Selection” light
- F “Programme Selection” lights
- Open the door and place the dirty dishes inside the appliance.
- Press the “ON/OFF’ button
- After pressing the” ON/OFF” button, the indicator light which is factory set at “recommended”, or the indicator light for the “Auto’ Memory” programme will flash.
- If you wish to select an option, press the option button (the corresponding indicator light will light up).
The option button can be selected or deselected WITHIN 2 minutes of the programme commencing.
- Choose a programme by pressing the corresponding button.
- To start the programme, close the door.
Opening the door when a programme is running is not recommended especially during the main wash and final hot rinse phases. However, if the door is opened while a programme is running (for example, to add dishes) the machine stops automatically.
Close the door, without pressing any buttons. The cycle will start from where it left off.
Changing a running programme
Proceed as follows to change or cancel a running program:
- Open the door.
- Hold down the current programme button (with the indicator light on) for at least 5 seconds. The programme indicator lights (except for the “RAPID” programme indicator light) will flash.
- The running programme will be cancelled and the indicator light for the “recommended” programme or the indicator light for the programme that was used at least 3 times consecutively will start to flash.
- At this point, a new programme can be set.
At the end of the programme, the indicator light for the “recommended” programme or the indicator light for the programme that was used at least 3 times consecutively will start to blink.
Dishes can now be removed and the dishwasher turned off by pressing the “ON/OFF” button or dishes can be loaded for new cycle.
“Half load” button
By using this option, it is possible to wash a smaller quantity of crockery: you should load only the upper basket for dishes and place cutlery in the tray in the bottom basket.
This reduces the water and energy consumption and requires a smaller quantity of detergent.
- Universal (Recommended programme)
Once a day – for normally soiled pans and any other items that have been left all day for washing.
Once a day – for heavily soiled pans and any other items that have been left all day for washing.
Energy Saving Programme suitable for normally soiled items. Use detergents with enzymes.
- Rapid 32’
Quick wash for dishes that are to be washed immediately after the meal. Wash load of 4/6 persons.
- Cold rinse
Short cold pre-wash for items that are stored in the dishwasher until you are ready to wash a full load.