Premier Removalon-I Cleaner Instruction Manual
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It is intended to dissolve carboxylate, glass ionomer and zinc phosphate cements easily, quickly, and safely from instruments, ortho bands, crowns, bridges, veneers, glass slabs, inlays, etc.
Premier® Removalon®-I am a water-activated instrument cleaner who removes set blocks of cement from dental instruments. Removalon® -I dry pack is a concentrated powder, which quickly dissolves forming a safe and effective solution.
Do not use Removalon®-I under the following conditions:
- If the container or cap is found broken/damaged.
- The container is not able to extend fully.
- Single-use only, Disposable.
- Do not mix with other detergents or contaminants.
- Keep product stored only in the original container.
- Avoid over dilution.
- Extend the container and be recommended to fill it with warm tap water.
- Wash exposed skin and hands thoroughly after handling.
- Remove contact lenses, if exposed.
- EYES – Rinse with large volumes of water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- SKIN – Rinse with large volumes of water.
- INGESTION – Drink large volumes of water. Contact physician promptly.
- IF SWALLOWED –
» Harmful, may cause nausea and vomiting.
» May be irritating to mouth and throat.
» May cause allergic type reaction.
- May cause skin irritation, eye damage, and allergic skin reactions.
If a serious incident has occurred in relation to the device, please report the incident to the Manufacturer and/or competent authority of the Member State where the device was used.
Contents and Setup:
|9 0110 05||Removalon-I DRY PK CASE OF 6|
|8101998||Removalon-I DRY PK SINGLE|
Citric Acid Anhydrous Granular formulation, environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pop flip-top cap or lid to open position.
- Hold bottle-up right and away from the face to avoid potential dust inhalation. Pull up to height.
- Unscrew the cap and fill it with warm tap water to here.
- Shake well for 15-20 seconds.
Without Ultrasonic Machine:
- Pour Removalon®-I into metal, glass, or plastic containers to a depth, which will cover the areas of the instruments to be cleaned.
- Place instruments, etc. into Removalon-I and allow to soak.
- The length of time required for dissolution depends on the degree of setting and the thickness of the cement. The average time is 15 minutes.
- Prolonged immersion will cause surface discoloration. Remove after 15 minutes.
With Ultrasonic Machine:
- Fill the beaker or bath receptacle with Removalon-I.
- Immerse those instruments to be cleaned, certain that areas containing cement are covered with Removalon-I.
- The average time for cement dissolution is 5 minutes.
- After removal from Removalon-I solution rinse instruments with water.
- If Removal on-I comes in contact with skin, wash thoroughly with water.
- Removal on-I can be reused; the used solution should be discarded when a sufficient amount of debris accumulated.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
The product does not have a shelf life.
After use, dispose of as biohazardous medical waste in accordance with facility or institutional guidelines/procedures.
For Further Information:
To obtain SDS or IFU, visit premierdentalco.com or call Premier at 610-239-6000.
|Warning, See IFU|
|Store in a dry cool place|
|Avoid direct sunlight|
Premier® Dental Products Company
1710 Romano Drive,
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 U.S.A.
888-670-6100 • 610-239-6000
premierdentalco.com ∙ Made in the U.S.A.
30175 Hannover, Germany
IFU# 90115-2 0421097 Rev0 PDF