Premier PBTEB04WH TWS Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual
Premier PBTEB04WH TWS Bluetooth Earbuds
Consists of 2 units which can be used as a stand alone device or as a full stereo earbud buy using the second earbud unit.
Earbuds power on automatically when removed from charging case.
Earbuds turn off and begin to charge automatically when inserted into charging case.
Pairing the earbuds with your device
- Take out earphones from the charging box, the two earbuds will turn on and be connected automatically blue , the earbuds are now in pairing mode.
- Open Bluetooth settings on your device
- Select “Wireless Earbuds Pro”
If earbuds are not paired with each other
- Put both earbuds into the charging case (make sure the earbuds are not connected to the phone or other device).
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case, both earbuds will turn on automatically with a prompt sound and will automatically be connected. (If you do not hear the prompt sound, please repeat the above action).
- Press on one earbud to activate the virtual assistant (SIRI or Google) on your phone
- Press twice on the right earbud to switch to next song.
- Press twice on the left earbud to switch to previous song. Press three times on the right earbud to turn up the volume.
- Press three times on the left earbud to turn down the volume.
- Press either earbud to play/pause and answer/hang up the phone.
- Long press the button for 2 seconds to reject the call.
- Long press the button for 3 seconds to turn it on, and long
Charging the earbuds
Put the earbuds into the charging case and close it completely. The red light of the earbuds will light, and the earbuds will start charged.
Charging the charging case
Insert the charging cable into the USB port to recharge the charging case. When the charging case is charging, the red
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive
Made in China for: Premier Accessory Group, LLC – 21 Commerce Drive. Cranbury, N.J. 08512
©2020 Premier Package graphics and other marks are trademarks of Premier Accessory Group, LLC. All brand, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Android is a trademark of Google inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. The manufacturers & models
The Bluetooth word mark and logo are registered trademarks and are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Tech Support Visit www.PremierAccessoryGroup.com or call 1-866-446-4327 Toll Free.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note:This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The devicecan be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.